Upcycled White & Silver Hard Drive Clock - Modern Desk Clock - Gift for geeks, nerds, office, gift for IT - steampunk, industrial design
- Upcycled Elegance: Our desk clock is born from the creative upcycling of a reclaimed computer hard drive. The clock dial is a real mirror-finished disk platter, giving a nod to its technological origins while showcasing a striking, reflective surface.
- Unique Timepiece: Each clock retains the distinctive characteristics of the original hard drive, making every piece one-of-a-kind. No two clocks are exactly alike, ensuring you own a unique work of art.
- Precision Timekeeping: The clock features black minute and hour hands, expertly designed for optimal visibility against a mirrored background. The smooth, sweeping second hand adds a touch of grace to your timekeeping experience.
- Battery-Powered Convenience: Say goodbye to cumbersome cords and wires. This desk clock is powered by readily available batteries, providing hassle-free functionality and allowing you to place it anywhere you desire.
- Handcrafted Excellence: Our skilled artisans at LightAndTimeArt painstakingly handcraft each clock, paying meticulous attention to detail. Their craftsmanship ensures that your clock is not just a timekeeping device but a true work of art.
- Sustainable Living: By choosing our upcycled desk clock, you're making an eco-conscious choice. You're reducing electronic waste by giving new life to retired computer hard drives while also appreciating their aesthetic appeal.
- Personalize Your Timepiece: Choose from a variety of secondhand options to suit your style. Whether you prefer a sleek minimalist look or a pop of color to complement your decor, our Upcycled Hard Drive Desk Clock has a secondhand design that suits you.
- Original Stand Design: Our clock stand is a one-of-a-kind creation from LightAndTimeArt, carefully crafted to honor the hard drive's embedded circuit board. This stand not only ensures stability but also showcases the beauty of the technology that once powered it.
- Versatile Design: Whether adorning your office desk, living room, or bedside table, this desk clock adds a touch of modern sophistication to any setting. Its minimalist design and mirror-finished dial make it a versatile decor piece.
- Great Gift Idea: Looking for a distinctive gift for tech enthusiasts, artists, or anyone with an appreciation for unique decor? The LightAndTimeArt Upcycled Hard Drive Desk Clock makes a memorable and thoughtful present.
Upgrade your space with a piece that embodies the spirit of creativity, innovation, and sustainability. Make a statement about your commitment to craftsmanship and eco-conscious living with the LightAndTimeArt Upcycled Hard Drive Desk Clock. It's time to redefine your workspace or home decor – one timeless piece at a time.
🔗 Click "Cool Clocks" to browse our collection and discover more unique creations by LightAndTimeArt.
Width: 4.0 inches
Length: 3.0 inches
The clock uses a silent drive mini-quartz movement that is accurate to +/- 1 sec per day.
It requires a single AA battery (not included)
I love the look of this clock. However, when it was shipped to me, it appears that the protective plastic over the hands of the clock scraped off the white paint in a few spots. The worst is just above the clock face itself.
Perfect! Came super quickly and packaged very securely. My boyfriend loved receiving this gift so much 😊
Shipping was very fast, I received a tracking number the next day. My clock eas packaged perfectly so no damage could occur.I absolutely love this clock!! I have been in the IT industry for over 25+ years now and anytime I find something unique that is computer related I will buy it. Overall great experience with my clock and the seller.
My husband loved the clock. I would definitely order from this shop in the future!
This review has no content.
The re-use and up-cycle of old PC hard drives is an environmental-friendly process that reduces the amount of waste that will otherwise go into a landfill.
The clock stand is an original © design from LightAndTimeArt and use the original hard drive's embedded circuit board.