Lamp Base for "Hemingray-16, 17 & Armstrong's-№2" Glass Insulators
BYOI - Bring you own insulator.
This attractive, contemporary lamp base fits the following glass insulators:
- Hemingray - 16 - CD 122 (the number is on the front of the insulator)
- Hemingray - 17 - CD 122 (the number is on the front of the insulator)
- Armstrong's - №2
This base will not work for Hemingray №16 (CD 121)
It embraces a unique, modern, industrial, techno look, perfect for your loft or mid-century eclectic décor.
The base is available in 2 different colors.
This gorgeous lamp would also be a great accessory for your Lanai or 4 Season porch. And it makes a great addition to any man cave.
The base light uses a 2-watt LED light bulb, available in 4 different LED colors.
It has a 6' black cord with an in cord on / off switch.
- I recommend green LEDs for Turquoise (green) and blue LEDs for aqua insulators
- The base does not include a LED light bulb. LED light bulbs are available for an extra fee.
- This is a base only and does not include a glass insulator
(c) 2022 LightAndTimeArt
Diameter: 2.75 inches
Height: 1.25 inches
Lamp Base Socket: E12
Cord: 6ft. Black SPT-1, Cordswitch, and Molded Polarized Plug
The creative reuse of old vintage glass insulators as lamps puts these old design icons back in the hands of people, out of dark basements and attics. The beauty of the industrial design pieces is their versatility – you can treat them as feature piece or liberally use them throughout any contemporary space.
All creations are designed by
Made in USA.